The role will require someone who is:
- Highly organized,
- Able to manage multiple tasks at once and can plan and schedule rosters of internal team members and supplier services.
- Ensuring that all activities are coordinated and planned to military precision.
- Must be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Take initiative and find new and creative solutions to organizational challenges,
- Leveraging all of the technology options that are now available to operations professionals.
- The role will report to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Immediate Availability Required
- Organize service delivery operations and procedures
- Coordinating resolution tasks for challenging situations, whilst keeping the customer informed of their actions (challenging situations may include maintenance, technicians, contractors, cleaners etc.)
- Prioritizing tasks and communicate effectively with colleagues which is essential for the daily running of the operations
- Reviewing the arrival list daily and assists in ensuring the apartment preparation and distribution of welcome amenities
- Find creative solutions to organizational challenges through new technologies and latest best practices
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Act as gatekeeper for public email accounts and distribute emails to relevant employees
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way
- Monitor and maintain supplies inventory
- Ability to work in shifts based on rotating daily roster. Our guests touch down from dawn until dusk, including on weekends and holidays.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail with a strong work ethic.
- Socially adept interpersonal skills with confident phone manner.
- Good skills with numbers.
- Able to take on a task and see it through to completion.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Ability to develop and oversee process and controls to ensure consistency in delivery
- Able to work positively in a diverse environment
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- UAE driving license preferred
Languages: English (fluent),
Office Location 2902 Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina, United Arab Emirates
Application Instructions Please send your résumé, along with a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this role to [email protected] with the words ‘Operations Administrator’ in the email subject.