Job Hunting Tips
LOOKING for a JOB? Here are 6 things to do:
1. Believe in yourself and in your abilities. You maybe jobless but you are not worthless.
2. Focus on what you can change. Update your resume. Do courses online. Keep learning. Keep growing.
3. Don’t feel shy to contact friends, colleagues. Network. Refresh your connections.
4. Volunteer – not only will it help others, it will fill in the employment gap.
5. Speak positive words over your life. Visualize yourself in that position. Your time will come.
6. Take at least two to three hours to scroll or connect to other people from LinkedIn. The more connections the more chance you’ll find a job opportunities.