Required for an Interior design company in Dubai
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Assist in performance management processes
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Liaising with PRO with regards to MOL contracts, visas and renewals, medical insurance
- Handle staff concerns and issues.
- Relevant education in business and HR certification
- Proven experience as HR Officer, minimum 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of HR Functions (pays & benefits, recruitments, hiring process and contracts.
- Organizational and Communication skills
Please send Email to: [email protected], mention in Subject: “St. Mary’s Samaritan Dubai” with Post applied for.
Email to include: Resume, Availability/Notice Period (to join), and Expected Salary