10 Easy steps on how to apply tourist visa to Georgia.
If you’re thinking for a winter vacation, your are in the right page, we recommend you to visit this place in my previous blog you can check out the bucket list and the travel tip to Georgia. These country is the hidden gem of the intersection of Asia and Europe which is the best place you can visit. If you are holding a non visa free passport holder, here are the ten easy steps on how to apply to apply tourist visa to Georgia.
The country of Georgia is yet to be discovered as a tourist destination by the Filipinos. Aside from being mistaken as the US state, its distance from the Philippines and the absence of direct flights from Manila (though it’s still in Asia!) contribute to the unfamiliarity. Nevertheless, Georgia seems underrated. It may be unknown to many, but it’s an interesting country that’s worth knowing.
Fact Check On Applying a Tourist Visa For Philippine Passport Holders.
Do you know that Filipinos can travel to sixty four different countries with out visa? well that’s a lot to mention here. You can check out the list of the countries where Filipinos can travel without acquiring any visa on the date of arrival at MSN Lifestyle. And on the list the neighbor country of Georgia is Armenia. However people who have dual passport holder or you can enter Georgia without any visa acquiring from their immigration.
These are the US Passport Holder, UK, Japan, Singapore and more. For those who are Overseas Filipino Worker who are working in the middle east. You can take advantage with your residence visa. Because There’s a Georgian visa exemption among Filipinos who are GCC (Gulf countries) residents. These are the residents who live in the following countries: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates (UAE).
10 steps on How To Acquire An E-visa Visa To Georgia
Please note that before booking your trip to Georgia, you need to secure a E-visa prior with in two weeks before traveling to Georgia. Because the process might take from one to three weeks before you get approve for your E-visa.
1.Go to the Georgia e-visa portal.
2. In the main page, click “Apply now.”
3. Fill in the required fields: Citizenship/Country, Type of Travel Document/Passport, Expiration date of Travel Document/Passport, Purpose of visit, and Security verification. The 3 other fields (as seen in the red box below) are optional. Then, click “Next.”
4. A popup appears. Just make sure you have the necessary documents ready before proceeding
5.Enter the estimated arrival date in Georgia. The validity start and end date will then auto-populate. As you can see, your arrival date is also the validity start date so make sure you decide and be exact with your arrival in Georgia. Unlike other e-visas, Georgian e-visa doesn’t provide a window date.
6. Read and Check all the items or box in the Terms and Conditions.
Partially Done Through On How To Apply Tourist Visa To Georgia
7. Fill in the required personal information including the first name, surname, passport number, date of birth, email address, and gender. And if you are uploading a photo. You might comply with the standard asked in the system to avoid any problem in the Future. The photo should be taken from a Photo Studio, white background, Recent Photo valid within 6 months and photo should not be Selfie or taken from a smart phone.
8. In the same page, attach a passport size photo and copy of the bio page of your passport.
Tip: For photo requirements, visit their website’s FAQ page and look at the “Photo requirements” section.
9. Next, pay the e-visa fee of USD 20. It’s non-refundable regardless of whether the visa is approved or not. Payment is via credit card.
10. Wait for 5 working days to get the e-visa via email. Once received, make sure to print a Hard Copy as this will be presented at the Georgian immigration or border.
And that’s it! You’re good to go. Make sure to check also the Travel Tip to Georgia for your travel Guide.